My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cough, Cough

So, I have had it.
I have been sick for 7 days straight now, and frankly I am SICK of being SICK. But it's kind of hard not to be in the field that I am.
DAYCARE.
A scary word to most, but for me, it's a pretty amazing job.
I love my job.
(Did I just say that out loud?) I do.
I love the children that I take care of. They make me laugh. They make me cry. But most of all, they make my day!
It is true - KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS!
I remember this one little guy, man he just boiled my blood.
Well, one day he was describing to his grandma what we had for lunch.
(We had CHICKEN CASSEROLE for lunch.. but the version grandma received was )
"WE HAD CHICKEN ASSHOLE for lunch".
I've never seen a grandma laugh so hard (other than my own).
It was cute, but he still boiled my blood.!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilsy said...

Hey Jenni!
this is Hillary (Jessi's sister). i hope you are feeling better!!!
well, i just wanted to say hi, and welcome to the blog world... jessi, seems to be very effective at pulling people into the vortex of blogging! ;) but its fun once you're here!
take care!

Sunday, February 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I wonder which child could make your blood "boil", and use foul language at the same time? However it's a cute story and you are wonderful at your job! Just keep remembering that, when patience is fading as it does for all of us! As the great Walter Austinack(?) once said in a rather successful song, "E-I-E-I-E-I-OH", that's what it's all about!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home