My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Long Point

Well Long Point weekend has come and gone...

It was lot's of fun with friends.
We spent tons of time on the beach and in the water. Not enough sunscreen in the world could keep you from getting burnt.. At least not me.. OUCH.. Peeling forehead already.. great.. Anyways, we continued our water fight with Jim and Paul, and CNN couldn't keep up with us..

We planned on getting right wasted on Thursday night but couldn't drink past dinner. I was so burnt that all I wanted to do was sleep.. WHAT?? I KNOW.. Oh well, there is still lot's of summer left to get right wasted...

So, I am off to reapply the Aloe Vera.. see ya!!
*j Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

JENNI.....I have the same bathing suit - in blue!!! Awww...how cute we can be twins ;)

Monday, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Jessi said...

(except one of us would have boobs to fill the top and one of us.....yeah, not so much ;)

Monday, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home