My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

5th Floor here I come


Well, I am in the process of moving... How exciting. For some, it's not well liked. For me it's awesome. I am finally moving from a basement apartment, to a 5th floor apartment...
I can't wait. And it shows. I don't officially move until April 1st, and I already have 7 boxes packed. Impatient.. I think so..
The walls are bare, and the cupboards are almost empty. I plan to eat off styrofoam, or mooch off family for the next few weeks.. (wait, I already do that.. hehehe)
I can't wait, I cain't wait, I can't wait.....
Back to boxes.. *j

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

ahhhh!!! you're moving the same weekend as us!!! we were supposed to help you.....how is this gonna work??

Wednesday, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Jessi said...

i'm gonna come spend a night with you at your new place and we can have a girls night out again....warn your friends; the crazy housewife is gonna be returning!!!!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home