My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Year 2006




This year I have decided to take the time to really learn more about me!
It's hard to do because I am the type of person to put others before me.
Whenever I had extra money, I wouldn't spend it on me, I would spend on others.
(Imagine all the things I would have right now!)

Well I have a small list of things I want to accomplish/learn before the year is over.

1. Go to the top of the CN TOWER - heights are a scary thing for me
2. Go on an UPSIDE DOWN ROLLER COASTER - again heights AHHH
3. Learn to drive STANDARD
4. Rollerblade without falling

these are just a few, I'm sure there will be more as the months approach...
If anyone can help me out with anything it would be great.

(Katie, can you teach me standard on our lunch???!!)
(Jenna, let's rollerblade on lunch!!! but without falling!!)

*jenni

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I could help you with all of them if you want. I could go to the CN tower with you. I can drag you onto a rollercoaster (have you ever been on one)? I've never taught anyone standard but i'm willing to do it. Just let me know when. I can also teach you roller blading without falling. But i must warn you that I still fall every so often. But it's usually when I try something I'm not capable of doing.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY dear beautiful daughter falling is the only way to learn how to pick yourself up and try again. Knowing you the way I do I believe you will accomplish anything you put your mind to ( and make friends along the way ) I envy you in so many ways and I hope I can help you with some of your list. Just not anything upside down........I love you so much and am proud of the way you put others frist but I agree time for alittle Jenni time. See you for supper tomorrow. LOVE MOM

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Blogger kathy said...

Listen koolyo i am here to try new things with.....there are a few things i want to do this summer too and trust me you will be able to help with a few
katz

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Blogger kathy said...

Listen koolyo i am willing to try new things too and trust me there a few things i want to do this summer an dyou will the top of my list to help me like .....try shooting a gun adn fishing giddy up partner

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home