My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Weekend


Good friday was good. A day off from work and a day spent on the couch. It was nice to do nothing. I recieved a call from one of the families in my class. They welcomed the arrival of baby Aryn Marie very early that morning. Congratulations Workentin family.
Saturday Mom, Dad, and I went to Sarnia to see the LITTLE family. They have a new house too. It's nice.. lot's of work. Congrats on the new place.
We had a great time. I went on the trampoline with Tim, Garnet upgraded my computer, and we had a nice BBQ.. (THANK YOU GARNET.. DID YOU FIND IT ON YOUR DRESSER?????)
Well, off to Grandma Louie's for Easter dinner. Wonder if the Easter bunny still comes for 26 year olds???
Happy Easter everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

ssshhhh....i found it on his dresser ;)
you're still a brat --- he does it because he loves you not for payment

thanks for coming, love you

Sunday, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenni,

Up until now I didn't know you left the money on my dresser...when I asked my wonderful wife (who is a liar) if she took the money off of my dresser - she gave me a blank stare and said "No".

Then I see her comment just above mine. Damn her.

Just one more reason why you shouldn't pay me....

Monday, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Jessi said...

you're right....just one more reason she should pay ME!! ;)

Sunday, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home