My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Monday, August 07, 2006

I finally went Country Camping!
Man what an experience!
Holly, Kathy, Sam, Tammy and myself had a nice little spot close to the entrance! We had some interesting neighbours .. (old and horny)
We met many new people, saw some wild and exciting things, danced all night at the TIKI BAR, went to a strip show.. (actual strippers Ladies.. WOW)
Partied with John, Trevor, and Moose.. (watch out the MOOSE IS LOOSE)..
Someone asked if I would go back.. For sure, in a heart beat!!
It was fun times with friends and strangers.. Until next time! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

Hey baby what did i tell you it is awesome good times had by all.....and i am so with you on not visiting Spain or Brazil. I can't wait for more good times with the ladies.
Ladies Weekend Kicks Ass !!!

Monday, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home