My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Well, it's been a few weeks since my last post and I was told that I needed to update my post. So here you go Heather!!
I just finished my holidays! Man was it nice to be away from work for a whole week and a day. I did some things around my new apartment, did some voulunteer work, and went to the cottage. So relaxing even if it did rain almost every day!

So the cottage story starts off great. We drove for 3 1/2 hours in the rain and arrived safe and sound at 10:00 at night in the pitch black. (no hydro there)

I reached for the keys and sure enough they were still in London!!! F*%K is still echoing the woods as we speak. Good thing I know how to break in..We had to bring in everything through a window and climb through every time we needed to go out.. All our windows and doors are pad locked from the outside.. We were prisoners inside our own cottage!!!
After that, and once everything was in we were cool. It is so fun up there. We went on a Zodiak cruiser to Flower Pot Island and did some hiking. It was beautiful!
Glad to be back at work, but wish I was still there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home