My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes


I'm not to sure what hurts more. A paper cut, or a card board box cut.
I've gotten a few. Maybe that's what I get for packing 4 weeks before I actually move. My spare bedroom has turned into a storage room.
It's amazing how much "crap" I have gathered in three years. I am trying to "clean sweep" while I go. It's just so hard saying good-bye to certain things. For instance, valentines from the kids in my class 4 years ago. (they don't know what they were for, and like they wrote their own names, but they are so cute) and a pair of jeans from a few years ago (I WILL GET BACK INTO THEM). The list could go on.
I have had fun packing, and making little reminders and to do lists every day.
Well, back to more boxes...
*j

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

garnet could come over and throw everything away for you -- he's good at that....

i miss you jenni....i can't wait to come to your new place!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Jenni said...

miss you to Jessica.. can't wait to come to your new place.
give tim hugs and kisses for me

Saturday, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home