My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Friendship...

Friendship isn't always easily described.
Instead of different words, we're stuck with simple adjectives..

close friend
best friend
childhood friend
trusted friend
beloved friend

Friends are special people.
We can't pick our family and we're sorely limited in the number of them at any rate.

But our friends can be as diverse an infinite as the adjectives we choose.
Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life.

I'd like to thank all my 'friends' that I have had, and have now for making my life real,fun,interesting,sad,happy,and every description word you can think of.

Thanks for all the laughs!
*jenni

1 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

hey buddy, this post made me cry thanks i needed it tonight. I beleive everything you said is true and it makes me feel good that we have become so close and trust me in the end ......it is always down to two ( just picture me with my hand near my mouth with a peace sign haha from the weekend and then there were two )
lotz of luv oxxo

Wednesday, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home