My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Friday, June 02, 2006

*WINKS*

So, I've been introuced to this new drinking establishment in downtown London called WINKS.
It is the coolest little bar. I went with some friends and really enjoyed myself. I am not one for 'sit down' bars, I like to dance, but the atmosphere and people there make it fun.

Well, my co-worker Jenna was talking about staying out late one night. I asked where she was and she replied "oh this small bar that my friend opened. "
When she told me it was Winks, I said that I have been there before and thought it was a cool place.
Her friend Adam had a dream to open up a bar, and fulfilled his dream with Winks.
The bartener, Brad, is fantastic. He really knows how to keep us happy.
I think that this might turn into a cheers episode.. 'where everyone knows your name'!!!
But they will be yelling "JENNI" instead of "NORM"!!!

*cheers*

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hey where is this place? I've been looking for a good sit down bar in London for 5 years now and I have not been successful. Is is really busy? is it big?

Saturday, June 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home