My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, October 01, 2006

CIBC Run/Walk for the cure

Today was the day for the CIBC run/walk for the cure in Victoria park

The sun was peeking through the clouds and it turned out to be a wonderful day.

Man was there alot of PINK!!

It was so nice to see men, children and even pets walking/running for such a serious cause.

I saw a mother from my day care who is battling breast cancer. She and her husband ran the 5 km. Congrats Kim for a great fight. I also saw Becky, another lady I know from the day care who is a breast cancer survivor of 2 years.

There were alot of tears today. I think though that they were tears of joy knowing that maybe one day there will be a cure.

THANK YOU everyone who donated. Hopefully our donations will make a difference Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home