My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Thursday, September 21, 2006

There is a grocery GOD..

I was at No Frills tonight and in the frozen food aisle I saw something worth stopping for.
East Side Marios frozen cheese capaletti.. for the microwave and only $2.99..

The heavens opened up and I saw the light.. OH MY GOD

It only took 5 mins to nuke and damn was it enjoyable.

Now I know there is a No Frills in Sarnia for you to enjoy this absolute amazing invention Jessica..( I know you make your own, but it's $2.99)
And Heather.. for your sake I hope to hell there is a No Frills in Strathroy!!

5 minutes and enjoy!
*jenni

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Wow!! I've only seen them for $9.99 here.....I'm going to have to look harder next time! I definitely can't make it for that much! (or that quickly either ;)

Saturday, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home