My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween


I wasn't very creative with this year's halloween costume.
We decided to go as nurses. Our names are what was the creative thing of our costume.
I was EILEEN ULIK, HEAD NURSE
Kathy was AMANDA MOUNT, RN
Jackie was TESS TICKLE, RN
and Don was BEN DOVER, MD

We went to Winks for live entertainment, big mother fu*&ing glasses, and a $100 prize for the best costume. A pimp won best prize.

Sarah, my Fanshawe student dressed as a construction worker. Nice pylons Sarah.

Adam, the owner of the bar, dressed as Homer Simpson. He had the bar in stitches with his dance moves and duff beer bottle.
Thanks for a fun night WINKS!

There were tons of great costumes out there Saturday night. I have some really good ideas for next year!

Happy Halloween everyone.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Happy Halloween!!!
You can give me a check up anyday:)

Monday, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home