My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Birthdays.
They come once a year. The more you have the older you will be.
I'm turning 26 on the 12th of March. It's a special day for me. Like all birthdays are special, mine is extra. I share my birthday with someone really close to me... MY MOM.
Growing up, my birthday kinda sucked. It was always on march break and all my friends would be on holidays and not around for the big day. But it was okay because I had my best friend there to celebrate with me.
This birthday is going to be a little different. Mom will be in the hospital on our day. Guess the party will have to be there.
Happy Birthday Mommy... Good luck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

we're all thinking about her here, jenni.....give her extra big kisses for us.
and birthday hugs for both of you xoxo

Friday, March 10, 2006  
Blogger Katie said...

HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! I hope it was a good one.

Sunday, March 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday
love mom

Monday, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Jessi said...

jenni......1 week!!!!!!!!! are yo counting the minutes yet?????

Friday, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home