My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Lists of 4's

So I've been tagged by my friend Jessica about a list of 4's.
Here are mine...

4 Jobs I've had in my life:

1. Babysitting
2. Deli Counter
3. Babysitting
4. Day Care

4 movies I would watch over and over again:

1. The Burbs
2. Wedding Singer
3. Walk the Line
4. Christmas Story

4 Tv shows I like to watch:

1. ER
2. CSI
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. What not to wear

4 places I've been on vacation:

1. Florida
2. Las Vegas
3. Cottage..Bruce Punnisula
4. P.E.I

4 websites I visit daily:

1. Hotmail
2. Jessica's Blog
3. Katie's Blog
4. Kim Groves blog

4 of my favorite foods:

1. smartfood popcorn
2. lasagna
3. porkchops
4. anything really...

4 places I'd rather be right now:

1. MY NEW APARTMENT
2. AT THE COTTAGE
3. WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY
4. SWIMMING

4 friends who I think will respond?:

1. Katie
2. not to sure
3. not to sure
4. not to sure

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hey you don't have Scrubs on there. Don't worry you'll be swimming soon enough. as soon as you move into your new place hahahahahaha. keep yourself covered.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Jessi said...

I wanna see pics of the new place???? are the boxes gone yet????

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home