My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Horse Shoe Tournament

Dad's club hosted a horse shoe tournament this weekend. It was lot's of fun.
The money raised was donated to the Dorchester Fire hall, in memory of a little boy who drowned a few months ago. The little boys family was friends with a few club members.
R.I.P Jakey

It was a great day, even the rain didn't stop us. Kathy and I were a team and we lost our first game. We were sent to the losers lounge. While we were waiting to play our second game the thunder was rolling. Just our luck... the rain started when we were playing.. go figure eh!
...we lost again!!!
It was fun playing horse shoes. Last year I couldn't hit the pit, this year I did well. But what I did do really well was DRINK!!!!
Donna and Bill did very well.. the team to beat.. Glad everyone had fun..
Missed you out there MOM and DAD... You better be out there next year..

*jenni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home