My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, November 12, 2006

When will it SNOW???

I really would like to know, when is it going to SNOW?

It's cold enough damnit..
I am just so excited to watch the snow fall from my balcony.
When I lived in the basement apartment, I would wake up to the windows covered to the top of snow. Now I am going to wake up to see the snow on the ground.

I can't wait to play in the snow with the kids at work. We have the perfect little hill in our back yard that is great for sledding. I think I have more fun than the children actually. Instead of me pushing them down the hill, they push me.. HAHAHA

Anyways, I can't wait for the snow to fall. I am really hoping for a white Christmas. Not just a light covering to make the grass disappear, I mean 6 feet of fluffy white stuff!

It's great being a winter canadian!
*jenni

1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia Wood said...

Hey Jenn, You can keep the snow for yourself. I hate it. I hate that its cold and I really hate driving in it. I however don't mind having snow on Christmas day b/c it does look pretty and then a day or two to go tubing but that is it for me. I love the fall, not too cold and not too hot.

Saturday, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home