My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Sunday, January 21, 2007

24!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!

It is my brothers 24th birthday!
24 years ago I was just a small 3 year old little girl who was happy to have a mommy and a daddy. I don't know if I wanted a sibling, and don't know how happy I was to get one.. But who knew that 24 years later I would be friends with that sibling.

We went out for Matthew's birthday to GT'S and did some dancing. (the sprinkler and the running man came out of retirement, as they usually do with Matthew).

It was a lot of fun. There were a few sibling quarrels but he got back what he gave. And thank you to his girlfriend who gave it back too.

Happy 24th Shithead! Love ya

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah - happy 24th shithead!! ;)

give him a hug for us all!

Monday, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Jenni said...

Heather I hope they do too. Even though me and Matt have our diferences, he is still one of my best friends.
Speaking of siblings, how are yours?

Thursday, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home