My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What would you do???

So I don't usually watch the ABC Prime Time programs, but this one really caught my attention.

It was about a person's basic instincts. What would you do?

What would you do if you saw a drunk person getting into their car?
IGNORE
DISTRACT
CONFRONT
or CALL POLICE???

The program showed different senarios. The first one was a business man dressed very professionally. Quite a few people stopped, and asked if they could help.

The next senario was a man dressed in jeans, a ball cap.. quite casual. Not many people stopped.
An elderly lady did happen to stop and pleaded with him to not get in his car.

The last one was a woman, with two children. It was amazing the amount of people who stopped to help the lady out.

I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING..

What if you saw a mother, father or guardian belittling a child in public or being rough.
I would hope you do something.
I have spoken to a mother in Wal-mart one time. I didn't like the way she was speaking to her child. It made me sick. So I spoke up and asked if she needed help with anything. She rudely glanced at me and said "NO". was it rude of me to ask.. That is the question.

If you saw a man and woman fighting in the park would you intervene?
If the man was abusing the woman, or the woman abusing the man?
What if the couple was black?

Crazy eh. It really makes you think. I would definitely try my best to help anyone out in any situation.

I hope you do too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home