My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Monday, January 15, 2007

UPDATES

So I have been bugged by a few people, Jessica, oh did I say that out loud.. about why I havent updated my blog.. I haven't been lazy, or forgot.. I had my computer crash.. POOF, gone..

Thanks to my very talented Uncle Joe, I now have my computer back and ready to BLOG!!!

It happened just before christmas.. A blue screen would appear on my screen, count up to 75 and then reboot its self. WEIRD I thought to myself, but didnt do anything. So on christmas I asked Uncle Joe what the blue screen meant, and he replied.. DEATH.

Long story short.. I have it back, and its healthy.. get ready blog fans, here I come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay an update! -- i guess thats a good enough excuse ;)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home