My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions, who needs them?

We all know that resolutions can't be kept. Atleast I can't.
So this year I am setting goals for myself. Some are personal and won't be shared, but the rest are pretty simple.
- make more time for myself, friends and family
- try and find a new job (in the child care field)
- learn standard (Jessica, you'll be my coach!)
- keeping going to the gym, and being dedicated to it
- go somewhere warm
- save money.. (for a future goal)

the list could go on, but that's what I am doing, calling them goals! I think I will be more dedicated if they're called GOALS.

So good luck with your "resolutions" everyone!
*jenni

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenni....where are the blogs???? come on and update girl, you can't tell me i'm bad at updating anymore ;)

Sunday, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home