My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blizzard of 2006

Thursday we had a beautiful snowfall during the day. Who knew what we were in for. Thursday night got pretty bad outside. I had a co-worker from out of town spend the night. I got a call early friday morning from another co-worker that the LTC had been shut down and that cabs were only transporting emergencies.
I got my gear on and headed to check out the situation.
As you can see from the pictures Mother Nature took a huge crap on London that night.
The city was under a huge very thick blanket of white fluffy snow.
It was beautiful, but very much an inconvience.
I tried my best but couldnt do anything. My first SNOWDAY!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! we barely got a dusting of snow when you guys got this --- crazy!
And Jenni.....are you giving mother nature the finger???
miss you xoxo

Sunday, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you and pattie build a snow fort around your cars and have a snowball fight?
that is a crazy amount of snow! we didn't get anything like that at all.

Sunday, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home