My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Saturday, November 18, 2006

401, 407, 404..aka STRESS HIGHWAY

So, a few girls and I from work attended a workshop in Auora on saturday. Ya, Auroa.. Just past Markham, I swear it's on the map!

We had a hotel room in Markham on friday and headed to the workshop saturday morning.

Getting to Markham though was a task in it's self. I have driven the 400 series before but Guelph is the farthest I've gotten.

I mean, Toronto is so confusing. There are like 500 lanes both ways. You have an express lane, a collectors lane, the middle lane, the lane where people break down or have their car set on fire.. ( yes, we saw a car on fire.. )

Thank god I had a great navigator who knows Toronto well. I would have ended up in Timbukto, swearing like a trucker.

Glad to be back safe and sound, and won't be back to Toronto anytime soon.. Unless I'm the passenger!!

*j

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I hear ya. I refuse to drive anywhere passed Mississauga. I always park and take the subway. How was the workshop?

Sunday, November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think that was bad, try toronto 401,saturday noon on molson indy weekend! my navigator fell asleep before i was supposed to turn off. thanks for coming out!
my one and only time i did that. now i navigate and he drives!

Monday, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home