My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The change...

So it's happening. I am going through the change. Not the menopausal change, (although living in an apartment with no heat control, I feel like I am) I mean the brown hair turning grey hair change.
Every night before bed and every morning before work I find myself plucking grey's from my head. WHAT THE HELL??? I'll be 27 in march and am not liking this at all.
My dad is Salt and Pepper (somewhat like Richard Gear.. HAHA) And my mom has a few.. (but thanks to L'Oreal you'd never tell!!)

I don't know what to do. I am beginning to hate dying my hair. It is so thick that one bottle of dye just won't cut it. I can't afford two boxes of color. So I am going to continue to pluck, even though when you pluck one, three more grow back. I'll just have to take those chances.

*jenni

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

hey jenni, sorry to hear about the greys. don't worry half of abes head is great and he's only 27. I think you should appreciate your beautiful grey hair and brag about it. Try to get people to think it's the new cool thing. Or I can hook you up with my hair dresser anna. she really helped me when my hair turned orange.

Friday, January 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jen, i feel your pain! i remember my first grey hair like it was yesterday(i lovingly refer to it as my carter hair!)i just keep plucking it out. there are a few more to join the carter hair now but i just keep plucking. i can't feel too bad though adam often colours his hair because he has been very george clooney since high school!

Monday, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home