My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Jenni's Christmas List

Dear santa, I've been a good girl this year.
I promise.. What, I haven't?? There must be 2 Jennifer Cameron's because that's impossible!!!
Jenni's Christmas List 2006
Nikon D50 Digital SLR (on sale for $699.99.. great deal eh? Even Santa can't afford that)
Blank Cd's for my illegal downloading
Socks.. my feet get cold
Computer Printer
Ink for computer printer
Computer desk unit.. Has doors to hide computer, Walmart, $ (i think) $ 169.00
(I'll pay half Santa!!!)
Walmart Gift card
Grocery Store gift card (NO FRILLS, I can walk)
Anything to do with Stamping.. (mom, you'll know)
Walk the Line DVD
to be continued...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Hey Heather.. Stampin Up is awesome.
We have had tons of parties.. You'll find the time.. I can help anytime with the layouts and designs anytime..
Talk to you soon

Friday, November 24, 2006  
Blogger Katie said...

Dear Santa, Jennifer Cameron has been a very naughty girl this year.

Love your private investigator

Saturday, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home