My Life... Crazy, Interesting, and Fun

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Silver City..

So, was going to go see Catch and Release with some friends friday night.
I got caught up with something, and arrived at the theater at 10:00pm. The movie started at 9:55. The guy at the ticket desk wouldn't sell me a ticket because the movie had already started and that the only seats left were house seats. So the question is, HOW DO I GET A TICKET FOR THE HOUSE SEATS?
So I asked to speak to the manager. The ticket guy said "he's busy". I said I have friends in there saving me a seat as we speak. He replied with I can't sell you a ticket. So I left, in a huff.

Kathy informed after the movie that there were ample seats throughout the theater.

What a dick. He ruined my night, he really did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie G said...

Do you want me to beat him up for you. Anything for you Miss Jen

Tuesday, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home